RSSアイコン

求人募集

スレッド別 一覧表示 画像一覧 新規投稿

[2471] Busy massage looking for staff

投稿者:Health Point Massageさん  E-MAIL
A busy massage shop at the south of river is currently looking for massage staff. Full time or part time. Very good working environment and friendly working staff. Very good pay and you will be rewarded by customers with tips if you work hard. If you don't have experience, we provide training. Please text message or call: 0470 760 051.
2015/10/05(Mon) 15:27:58 [編集/削除]

[3028] Busy massage shop looking for staff

投稿者:Health Point Massageさん  E-MAIL
A very busy massage shop at the south of river is currently looking for massage staff. Full time or part time. The shop is located in a shopping centre. Close to train station and bus stop. Very good working environment and friendly working staff. Very good pay rate and you will be rewarded by customers with tips if you work hard. If you don't have experience, we provide training. Please text message or call: 0470 760 051.
2016/04/29(Fri) 19:00:02 [編集/削除]

[3058] Re: Busy massage looking for staff

投稿者:Tadahiro Kaizuさん  E-MAIL
Hi, im japanese who are gonna study here in perth. i would be so grateful if you send me detail through my email tk_mg_bb@yahoo.co.jp
im hard worker and be able to higher skill of english because currently im a university student in philippines. im here for just short course. so i hope i can devote myself for your shop
2016/04/29(Fri) 19:53:27 [編集/削除]